SESSION PREP LIST by Brianna Phelan
* In the days before your shoot please be kind to your skin - moisturizer and no new products that may cause you to break out in a rash or have a reaction. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.
* DO NOT SPRAY TAN OR USE FAKE TANNER BEFORE YOUR SHOOT. This is very hard to edit and/or make look natural. Tanned skin photographs more orange than it appears in the mirror. If you are too tanned we unfortunately will not go through with the photo shoot. Please also be mindful of tan lines.
* Think about the little details - ie. finger and toe nails are shaped nicely and painted or plain with old polish removed.
* Please wash and dry your hair the night before. Do not put any additional product in it (ie. hair spray) and do not put an elastic or any pins it that will cause creases.
* For makeup, please wash your face as normal and feel free to use a lotion. SPF-FREE works best and is the least oily.
* When you wake up in the morning wear loose clothes so no marks are left on your skin. No bra or socks. Consider loose jogging pants or yoga pants and a tshirt.
* Think about hair as it really stands out in photos, especially facial. Pluck, tweeze, wax, shave - whatever works best for you, but please just be mindful of it. Hair can be distracting in images and takes extra time for us to edit. Make sure that you consider timing - you don't want irritation bumps, but you also don't want stubble.
* Bring a clear gloss to touch up throughout your shoot. You will get a colour during hair/makeup, but the gloss will fade throughout and you will want to be able to touch up.
*Just a reminder, please DO NOT bring props. We are not prop shooters, they do not fit our style. And we will not shoot with them.
*We have a full lingerie closet with tons and tons of items of all shapes, colours and sizes. You must bring a black and white g-string for hygienic reason if using any of these items. In general with thongs/underwear please make sure they don’t pinch. You may need to move up a size in underwear for this. As well please bring black stay up stockings.
* If you have any other matching sets of bra and underwear or lingerie sets in general, feel free to bring them. Or things like cardigans, v-neck tshirts, tank tops, body suits, heels or a skin tight dress.
* Please try on all of your gear in the couple of days before your shoot to make sure it all fits properly.
* BECAUSE WE PERSONALIZE EACH SESSION WE ASK YOU TO SEND A PHOTO OF YOURSELF BEFORE HAND. NOTHING FANCY, JUST A FULL LENGTH SHOT IN A MIRROR IN BRA/UNDERWEAR OR A BATHING SUIT. THIS HELPS US CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION JUST TO YOU. PLEASE SEND AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SHOOT.